At Turtle Tuition, we are always on the look out for new tutors. If you desire to help improve the academic performance of current senior school students by imparting your own knowledge, strategies and wisdom then apply below today.
In order to be considered for employment as a tutor with Turtle Tuition, you must meet the following criteria:
- completed high school with an OP (overall position) of between 1 and 3 (or non-Queensland equivalent)
- current university undergraduate achieving well
- maintain a high standard of interpersonal communication skills including the ability to explain concepts clearly and succinctly
- previous tutoring experience (preferable but not essential)
- have access to a car
- able to work at least two weekday afternoons per week
If you fulfil these criteria, please apply by clicking the button below and creating a profile.